Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Daily Direction 10.1.14 (1)

What do I wish to have? I wish that an opportunity for the Creator to enjoy our action , will be revealed
We need to  reach to a point where we bring contentment to the Creator, like all Baal HaSulam's examples with the host and the guest and so on. The equivalence of form, adhesion, this is what we need to. So "the initial thought is the end result." First I think. Before I do something I need to think what the purpose is and what do I want to achieve. Meaning, what do I want to have? I want the Creator to have an opportunity to enjoy our action. If He knows about me or not, if I will get something in return or not, it doesn't matter.right now , I don't want to think about it at all . All I want is one thing: I want Him to enjoy the action that I am now starting to do. That is called bestowal. If I'm thinking about such an “end,” then I can start doing something. otherwise I don't. First of all, you constantly need to think only about that. This must be the permanent foundation to the entire action, the thoughts, the decisions and the actions. Now I'm going out to hand out some material, I'm performing at some place, teaching, it doesn't matter what I'm doing.
as said ,All the moments of your life should be devoted for that. [Part 1 min 40]

I do not need to pay any attention to the desire itself, only for the benefit of who he is?
We do not need to fix the desires themselves. You can not fix desires, but rather the intentions that are riding on them , we need to fix only them. Because the problem is that the right between desires were torn, and we need to bring back the good connections, This means mutuality, mutual bestow between the desires. But there is no bad will for itself, only the intent.
The parts themselves are not spoiled, only the intentions are spoiled.
Here we have to understand that I do not need to pay any attention to the desire itself, only for the benefit of who he is?
If it is for the benefit of others, then it is called that I restored him back to the proper shape , as fixed and right part, as a component within the system.
[Part I].


The condition
"The Light that Reforms," will reform only under the condition that we keep this whole idea until we reach "bringing contentment to the Creator," from beginning to end, all of this to give Him contentment, otherwise this formula doesn't work anywhere and then we are not receiving "the Light that Reforms."
And as much as we can , we need to arrange this process and our entire intention correctly. [Last part]



** I need to do as many actions as I can in order to Integrate with the others, and be connected to them in such a way that my will to receive , my ego, will not work but only to bestow upon them, in order to create a common will in which the Creator would be revealed and enjoy. [Last Part].
** It's not that I enjoy he is within me, but rather I feel that what is within me is something that enjoys from me. (last part)


Work in the tens


My "Body", "the real holy " ,is it mine? Yes, in what I was included from everyone.
You need to be immersed in them. At that moment you don't exist, you are totally inside of them. And what is next? Where is "I" when the time for me comes to speak? When your time comes it will be after you are included in everyone else, and then out of this integration with everyone else you will speak. That will be the exact you. How?  Because you canceled yourself in all of your friends, and then you are talking out from the integration with them. This is your correct body. You leave the "serpent's skin," and your inner body when you are interconnected with others, this is your soul.

Go ahead and discuss this. Meaning, I hear what the friends are saying. I'm included with what they are saying; I'm included in their desires, their hearts and their thoughts, in everything. I forget about myself, I disappear in them, I get lost in them, I'm included in them. When the time for me comes to speak, then I'm talking after I have been included in them. And that means I acquire my “true sacred body.” What is it, mine? Yes, because I'm included with everyone else. And what did I have back then when I gave it up? This is exactly my stony heart, the serpent's skin, and I depart myself from it. [Part 1 min 48]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' Comments

Get Recent Comments Widget

Label Cloud

10 Sfirot (2) 125 degrees (2) 248 positive desires (1) 613 desires (1) 7746 PEOPLES ASSOCIATED (1) A Path of Pain (1) acting mind (2) Adam (6) Adam - The Common Soul (123) Adam ha Rishon (5) adam harishon (1) Adam the collective soul (3) adhesion with the Creator (6) advancement through affliction (1) ahead of time (2) altruism (1) America (1) Ancient Babylon (97) Ancient Jerusalem (3) Answer (2) anti-semitism (163) apathy (1) Arich Anpin (1) arts (2) arvut (16) ascent (3) Assiah (1) attain (1) attitude (1) Atzilut (2) authors of The Zohar (1) awaken (3) Baal HaSulam (67) babylonians (3) be avoided (1) be happy together (1) beast (1) begginer (1) beginning (1) Beginning of Change (2) beginning of creation (1) bestowal (12) better future (6) Better Person (2) Bina (3) biological body (3) birth (1) blows (1) body and soul (385) books (21) branches (1) Briah (1) caracter (1) caring (1) Change ME (1) Change the WORLD (2) changes (1) children (444) children values (2) collective soul (73) commandments (45) Completion of The Zohar (1) Concealment (3) congress (5) connect (3) connected (1) connection (4) conscious development (2) contests (2) Conventions (543) Conversations with God (1) conversions (1) coronavirus (498) corporeality (1) correction (7) Corrections (1) creation (1) Creator (40) Creator's attitude (1) Creator’s Invitation (1) cris (2) crisis (1373) current events (1) d (1) daily advice (19) daily lesson (613) Darkness (1) Deborah (1) depression (15) descent (3) desires (6) desires that devouring (1) dissemination (531) distance (1) Do I Have To Believe In God ? (1) doc (1) dreams (1) drugs (1) Dvekut (2) ecological crisis (4) economy (253) educ (1) education (1013) efforts (1) ego (3) egoism (566) emotional states (1) end of correction (1) endless (2) enlarge your word (1) environment (3) envy (2) escape (1) Eve (1) events (102) evil (1) evolution (36) face (1) Facebook (148) Fall And Rise (1) family (37) feel the lack (2) feelings (1) feels helpless (1) feels weak (2) force (2) free action (2) free choice (5) free will (237) Fresh Blood (1) friends (8) friends for ever (1) fulfill myself (1) fulfillment (2) Galgalta ve Eynaim (1) Galut (1) generation (4) genetic code (1) gentile (1) gestures (1) getting profession (1) global (3) global suffering (9) global warming (1) globalization (1090) gmar a tikun (1) goal. light (1) God (1) Good (2) goodness (1) goy (1) Great Assembly (2) greath father (1) group (1252) group Creator (5) group work (146) guarantee (2) Guidance (1) Hafez Hesed (1) happy (2) harmony (1) hates (1) hatred (2) health (654) Heart (1) Hebrew (2) history (7) Hochma (1) Holidays (345) Holocaust (1) Holy Torah (1) honest talk (1) honor (2) Hulda (1) human (1) human level (1) human society (2) humanity (3) Humour (2) I heard (1) Ibur (conception) (1) ignoble state (1) Imagine (1) Improve Education (3) impure desires (1) inanimated (1) incarnations (1) infinite fulfilment (1) Infinity (6) influence (1) inner states (5) Inner Work (644) integral upbringing (123) intense pleasure (1) intention (8) interconnected (2) interconnection (3) internal upbringing (1) Internet (34) Interview Rav Laitman (1) Iran (1) Israel (928) Israel Today (388) Israel vs Iran (1) Jacob (1) jewish (1) Jewish Code of Law (1) Judaism (1) kabbalah (5) Kabbalah Dissemination (158) Kabbalah for the Nation (14) Kabbalah study (830) Kabbalistic Authors (1) Kabbalistic source (14) kabbalistic wisdom (2) Kabbalists (3) kabblistics (1) Katnut (smallness) (1) kelim (2) klipa (3) klipot (1) knowledge (1) lack of connection (3) language of feelings and desires (1) language of Kabbalah (1) Last Generation (1) Lech Lecha (Go Forth) (1) lectures (6) lekabel al menat lehashpia (1) less concerned (1) li chema (1) liberalism (1) Life and Death (1) Light (12) Light that Reforms (5) ligth of love (5) Live A Spiritual Life (2) live in harmony (1) lo li chema (1) love (171) love of friends (1) lust (1) MAKE REAL CHANGES (1) makhsom (1) Malchut (3) man and woman (316) marriage (36) materialization (1) me (1) Meaning Of Life (133) merciful (1) Messiah (1) method of correction (1) Michael Laitman (1) mind (2) mistakes (2) Mitzva (1) Mitzvot (3) Mitzvot Lishma (1) Mochin (maturity) (1) motion (1) movies (2) music (68) Music and Kabbalah (2) mutual agreement (13) Mutual Guarantee (196) my beloved (1) my nature (1) myself (1) mysticism (1) nation (1) nations of the world (821) nature (4) need (1) nefesh (1) neshama (1) new (2) New Life (1013) New Media (1) new publications (606) New World Order (2) news (500) Next Generation (1) none beside him (1) notices (1) Now (1) Ohr Hozer (1) Olam Ein Sof (1) oneness (3) opportunity (1) our perception (2) our purpose (1) our survival (1) our world (5) ourteen Commandments (1) pain (1) partsouf (1) past (1) Path of Torah (2) peace (3) perception (629) perception of reality (13) perfection (1) Pharaoh (1) philosophy (2) pleasure (3) point in the heart (6) politics (12) pray (1) prayer (217) prayer and intention (109) present (1) Pro-Choice (1) Pshat (1) psychic powers (1) purpose (4) pyramid (1) Q&A (671) Questions (13) Quora (267) Rabash (20) racism (1) Racism is Natural (1) raising MAN (1) Rashbi (1) Real Crisis (1) realize (1) Relations (1) relationships (1) religion (184) Religious Ideal (1) Renew (1) Reshimo (1) reshimot (1) responsability (1) responsible (1) restriction (1) revelation (2) rewarded (1) Righteous (1) roots (1) Rosh Hashanah (1) Salvation (1) Samech (1) school (1) science (223) science and kabbalah (2) science of Kabbalah (1) Secular Ideal (1) selfishness (1) separation (1) serpent (1) sex (1) Shabbat Page (9) Shamati (1) Shechina (1) similarity of form (173) sixth sense (1) smallest forces (1) society (275) society of the future (86) songs by Arkadi Duchin (1) soul (10) soulmates (1) souls (7) sources (9) space (1) spir (1) spirit (1) Spirit Of Life (1) spiritual (4) spiritual body (1) spiritual desire (1) Spiritual Embryo (1) spiritual force (1) spiritual forces (2) spiritual gene (1) spiritual goal (3) spiritual matters (1) spiritual path (4) spiritual teacher (141) spiritual work (3471) spiritual world (13) spirituality (86) states (1) states interconnected (1) strength (1) Structure of the Universe (36) study (40) subjects (1) success (1) suffering (28) Sun Shines (1) Surrounding Light (2) surrounding reality (1) system (1) Talks with Rav (1) Talmud Eser Sefirot (3) teacher (41) television (20) Temple (1) Ten Sefirot (1) Ten Sfirot (1) The Book of Zohar (3) the Creator (200) the creatures (1) The Healthcare System (2) The Language of Branches (77) The Lord (1) The messiah (1) The Place (1) the Rabash (1) the Reflected Light (1) The Tens (125) the Torah (128) The World (2) the zohar (4) The Zohar film (1) Things You Have To Do (1) This World (1) thoughts (5) thoughts on Twitter (2) Time Of Giving (1) time of preparation (2) Time Of Receiving (1) Today’s Reality (1) togheter (3) Torah (512) transplant my soul (1) Tree of life (1) true reality (2) Truth (2) TV (1) Twitter (4) Tzdokim (1) Tzfat (1) unconscious development (1) uncorrected perception (3) uniqueness (1) unity (258) universe (1) Upper Force (4) Upper Governance (1) Upper Light (10) upper unification (1) Upper World (4) upper worlds (2) US Elections (1) VAK de Gadlut (1) videos (17) Who am I ? (1) wisdom of kabbalah (3) Wise Wife (1) without suffering (2) woman (47) women's spirituality (109) workshop (50) world (81) World of Atzilut (2) World of Infinity (3) Yenika (nurturing) (1) Yetsira (1) Yitro (Jethro) (2) You (1) Youmankind (1) yourself (4) Zeir Anpin (3) Zohar (144)

ZOHAR

FREEDOM OF CHOICE

100 Questions - An Experimental Approach to Global Issue

Powered By Blogger