Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Help For Finding Deficiencies In The White Light!

laitman_528_01Question: What does it mean not to be afraid to start each degree anew after all results from the previous work are erased?
Answer: Let’s assume that I am in a good state, meaning feeling the connection with the friends. This state is not necessarily pleasant to my ego, but by relating to the goal, I feel good; that is, I understand its importance and am aimed at the goal.
With this, I can go through difficult, unpleasant, confusing states, but the only criteria for evaluating all these states is the understanding of the necessity for attaining the level of Ubar (Embryo). And the same can be applied not only to the stage of the Ubar, but also to the subsequent higher degrees.
I am happy with my lot and progress. Where can I fall from this state if the importance of the goal and the importance of my degree are giving me inspiration? I am happy that I overcame this state, and with the help of the friends, the teacher, the study, the Creatorit becomes clearer to me that all these states are the components from which my spiritual vessel is assembled.
It is not important if these states are pleasant or not, the main thing is that I rise above them, hold them together, and understand that this is my world through which I must aspire to the good that does good and there is none else besides Him. No matter what is going on inside me—what seething volcano of desires, intentions, qualities quake in me—all this is rubbish, and I am above them and build a white picture above the black picture.
I can fall from it again to this world and suddenly lose all aspiration for spirituality and be satisfied with corporeal comfort. I can fall to this state if I have not looked for deficiencies in advance. And then I fall to the degree of this world; I live in this world like a regular man, and even come to study, but this is simply a routine that will continue until I am tired of it.
If I don’t want such a descent, then I need to look for deficiencies while still in the higher state, in the “white light.” And this is possible only if I have prepared a strong connection with the friends that will add clarifications. How could I reach perfection by myself at this point? I justified the Creator and my state, so now where will I find deficiencies? Only the group can awaken them in me. When I am connected with them through mutual guarantee, then I am impressed by their importance of the goal. The importance of the goal that I receive from them is greater than mine. And I must tie myself to it.
After I have tied myself to the importance of the goal, I discover that I have no need for such importance. I have no aspiration or attraction. I don’t burst to feel it, and therefore, I am aware of my lack of desire. I begin to search where to get such a need from. There isn’t anywhere, because I am already fulfilled. As if I had eaten until there is no room for more in some cheap restaurant, and when I came home I found that my wife had prepared my favorite meal, and I say I couldn’t resist and had eaten on the way home. Now I suffer from heartburn, don’t feel good, and even feel nauseous; I can’t eat anything more. This means that I don’t feel the lack; where can I get it?
We are exactly in this state. After we have fulfilled ourselves and completed our degree only from the outside are we able to receive an additional desire. If I sit with friends and have a small drink, the appetite will awake in me. We must do such simple tricks in order to receive new deficiencies from the environment. If I don’t have an environment, I will fulfill myself and that’s it.
Without the support of friends, I am sentenced to fall to the degree of this world, to the state of “beast,” and to live in it. With this, due to the fact that I still go to the lessons and participate in some activities, I gradually receive from others their desires, exit from the routine of the study, and rise to the new degree. But this will take a very long time.
Therefore, after attaining some degree, one needs to immediately check if you are in the correct connection with the environment. Now I am giving you valuable practical advice that will cost a lot of blood for a person who wants to build this system, the method. If you see that you have received a new desire and again you caught fire, then it means that your connection with the friends worked, that there is guarantee between you. If there is no guarantee, you will fall to the level of beastly existence and live such a life.
[127595]
From the 2nd part of the Daily Kabbalah Lesson, The Book of Zohar, 2/16/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' Comments

Get Recent Comments Widget

Label Cloud

10 Sfirot (2) 125 degrees (2) 248 positive desires (1) 613 desires (1) 7746 PEOPLES ASSOCIATED (1) A Path of Pain (1) acting mind (2) Adam (6) Adam - The Common Soul (123) Adam ha Rishon (5) adam harishon (1) Adam the collective soul (3) adhesion with the Creator (6) advancement through affliction (1) ahead of time (2) altruism (1) America (1) Ancient Babylon (97) Ancient Jerusalem (3) Answer (2) anti-semitism (163) apathy (1) Arich Anpin (1) arts (2) arvut (16) ascent (3) Assiah (1) attain (1) attitude (1) Atzilut (2) authors of The Zohar (1) awaken (3) Baal HaSulam (67) babylonians (3) be avoided (1) be happy together (1) beast (1) begginer (1) beginning (1) Beginning of Change (2) beginning of creation (1) bestowal (12) better future (6) Better Person (2) Bina (3) biological body (3) birth (1) blows (1) body and soul (385) books (21) branches (1) Briah (1) caracter (1) caring (1) Change ME (1) Change the WORLD (2) changes (1) children (444) children values (2) collective soul (73) commandments (45) Completion of The Zohar (1) Concealment (3) congress (5) connect (3) connected (1) connection (4) conscious development (2) contests (2) Conventions (543) Conversations with God (1) conversions (1) coronavirus (498) corporeality (1) correction (7) Corrections (1) creation (1) Creator (40) Creator's attitude (1) Creator’s Invitation (1) cris (2) crisis (1373) current events (1) d (1) daily advice (19) daily lesson (613) Darkness (1) Deborah (1) depression (15) descent (3) desires (6) desires that devouring (1) dissemination (531) distance (1) Do I Have To Believe In God ? (1) doc (1) dreams (1) drugs (1) Dvekut (2) ecological crisis (4) economy (253) educ (1) education (1013) efforts (1) ego (3) egoism (566) emotional states (1) end of correction (1) endless (2) enlarge your word (1) environment (3) envy (2) escape (1) Eve (1) events (102) evil (1) evolution (36) face (1) Facebook (148) Fall And Rise (1) family (37) feel the lack (2) feelings (1) feels helpless (1) feels weak (2) force (2) free action (2) free choice (5) free will (237) Fresh Blood (1) friends (8) friends for ever (1) fulfill myself (1) fulfillment (2) Galgalta ve Eynaim (1) Galut (1) generation (4) genetic code (1) gentile (1) gestures (1) getting profession (1) global (3) global suffering (9) global warming (1) globalization (1090) gmar a tikun (1) goal. light (1) God (1) Good (2) goodness (1) goy (1) Great Assembly (2) greath father (1) group (1252) group Creator (5) group work (146) guarantee (2) Guidance (1) Hafez Hesed (1) happy (2) harmony (1) hates (1) hatred (2) health (654) Heart (1) Hebrew (2) history (7) Hochma (1) Holidays (345) Holocaust (1) Holy Torah (1) honest talk (1) honor (2) Hulda (1) human (1) human level (1) human society (2) humanity (3) Humour (2) I heard (1) Ibur (conception) (1) ignoble state (1) Imagine (1) Improve Education (3) impure desires (1) inanimated (1) incarnations (1) infinite fulfilment (1) Infinity (6) influence (1) inner states (5) Inner Work (644) integral upbringing (123) intense pleasure (1) intention (8) interconnected (2) interconnection (3) internal upbringing (1) Internet (34) Interview Rav Laitman (1) Iran (1) Israel (928) Israel Today (388) Israel vs Iran (1) Jacob (1) jewish (1) Jewish Code of Law (1) Judaism (1) kabbalah (5) Kabbalah Dissemination (158) Kabbalah for the Nation (14) Kabbalah study (830) Kabbalistic Authors (1) Kabbalistic source (14) kabbalistic wisdom (2) Kabbalists (3) kabblistics (1) Katnut (smallness) (1) kelim (2) klipa (3) klipot (1) knowledge (1) lack of connection (3) language of feelings and desires (1) language of Kabbalah (1) Last Generation (1) Lech Lecha (Go Forth) (1) lectures (6) lekabel al menat lehashpia (1) less concerned (1) li chema (1) liberalism (1) Life and Death (1) Light (12) Light that Reforms (5) ligth of love (5) Live A Spiritual Life (2) live in harmony (1) lo li chema (1) love (171) love of friends (1) lust (1) MAKE REAL CHANGES (1) makhsom (1) Malchut (3) man and woman (316) marriage (36) materialization (1) me (1) Meaning Of Life (133) merciful (1) Messiah (1) method of correction (1) Michael Laitman (1) mind (2) mistakes (2) Mitzva (1) Mitzvot (3) Mitzvot Lishma (1) Mochin (maturity) (1) motion (1) movies (2) music (68) Music and Kabbalah (2) mutual agreement (13) Mutual Guarantee (196) my beloved (1) my nature (1) myself (1) mysticism (1) nation (1) nations of the world (821) nature (4) need (1) nefesh (1) neshama (1) new (2) New Life (1013) New Media (1) new publications (606) New World Order (2) news (500) Next Generation (1) none beside him (1) notices (1) Now (1) Ohr Hozer (1) Olam Ein Sof (1) oneness (3) opportunity (1) our perception (2) our purpose (1) our survival (1) our world (5) ourteen Commandments (1) pain (1) partsouf (1) past (1) Path of Torah (2) peace (3) perception (629) perception of reality (13) perfection (1) Pharaoh (1) philosophy (2) pleasure (3) point in the heart (6) politics (12) pray (1) prayer (217) prayer and intention (109) present (1) Pro-Choice (1) Pshat (1) psychic powers (1) purpose (4) pyramid (1) Q&A (671) Questions (13) Quora (267) Rabash (20) racism (1) Racism is Natural (1) raising MAN (1) Rashbi (1) Real Crisis (1) realize (1) Relations (1) relationships (1) religion (184) Religious Ideal (1) Renew (1) Reshimo (1) reshimot (1) responsability (1) responsible (1) restriction (1) revelation (2) rewarded (1) Righteous (1) roots (1) Rosh Hashanah (1) Salvation (1) Samech (1) school (1) science (223) science and kabbalah (2) science of Kabbalah (1) Secular Ideal (1) selfishness (1) separation (1) serpent (1) sex (1) Shabbat Page (9) Shamati (1) Shechina (1) similarity of form (173) sixth sense (1) smallest forces (1) society (275) society of the future (86) songs by Arkadi Duchin (1) soul (10) soulmates (1) souls (7) sources (9) space (1) spir (1) spirit (1) Spirit Of Life (1) spiritual (4) spiritual body (1) spiritual desire (1) Spiritual Embryo (1) spiritual force (1) spiritual forces (2) spiritual gene (1) spiritual goal (3) spiritual matters (1) spiritual path (4) spiritual teacher (141) spiritual work (3471) spiritual world (13) spirituality (86) states (1) states interconnected (1) strength (1) Structure of the Universe (36) study (40) subjects (1) success (1) suffering (28) Sun Shines (1) Surrounding Light (2) surrounding reality (1) system (1) Talks with Rav (1) Talmud Eser Sefirot (3) teacher (41) television (20) Temple (1) Ten Sefirot (1) Ten Sfirot (1) The Book of Zohar (3) the Creator (200) the creatures (1) The Healthcare System (2) The Language of Branches (77) The Lord (1) The messiah (1) The Place (1) the Rabash (1) the Reflected Light (1) The Tens (125) the Torah (128) The World (2) the zohar (4) The Zohar film (1) Things You Have To Do (1) This World (1) thoughts (5) thoughts on Twitter (2) Time Of Giving (1) time of preparation (2) Time Of Receiving (1) Today’s Reality (1) togheter (3) Torah (512) transplant my soul (1) Tree of life (1) true reality (2) Truth (2) TV (1) Twitter (4) Tzdokim (1) Tzfat (1) unconscious development (1) uncorrected perception (3) uniqueness (1) unity (258) universe (1) Upper Force (4) Upper Governance (1) Upper Light (10) upper unification (1) Upper World (4) upper worlds (2) US Elections (1) VAK de Gadlut (1) videos (17) Who am I ? (1) wisdom of kabbalah (3) Wise Wife (1) without suffering (2) woman (47) women's spirituality (109) workshop (50) world (81) World of Atzilut (2) World of Infinity (3) Yenika (nurturing) (1) Yetsira (1) Yitro (Jethro) (2) You (1) Youmankind (1) yourself (4) Zeir Anpin (3) Zohar (144)

ZOHAR

FREEDOM OF CHOICE

100 Questions - An Experimental Approach to Global Issue

Powered By Blogger